Meghan Lemke, MD Featured
19475 Old Jetton Rd., Suite 100 Cornelius NC
About Dr. Lemke:
Dr. Lemke practices at Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center, where she seeks to embody this philosophy in her practice of medicine, striving to be a good listener and compassionate caregiver, recognizing that true healing encompasses much more than just making a diagnosis and treatment plan.
Dr. Lemke joins Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center from Birmingham, Alabama where she practiced at an independent allergy practice for several years. A graduate of Mayo Medical School, Dr. Lemke was trained in pediatrics and allergy/immunology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and subsequently served on the Vanderbilt faculty as Assistant Professor. She is committed to constant learning in order to stay current with the latest advancements in our field. She enjoys teaching patients about the science of their particular allergic process and aims to partner with her patients in achieving optimal outcomes with the least amount of medications possible.
Dr. Lemke lives in the Lake Norman area with her husband and 3 young children where they are enjoying exploring all that Charlotte and Lake Norman have to offer. In her free time, she enjoys reading, boating, and church and school activities.
- Food Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Venom Allergy
The following is a list of insurance companies with whom Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center P.A. has contracts. We recommend you check with your insurance company to verify the level of asthma and allergy coverage provided and your financial responsibility.
- Aetna (All products)
- Alliance Health Plan (PPO)
- BCBS of North Carolina (All products)
- BCBS Federal Employees
- BCBS of North Carolina State Health Plan
- BCBS of South Carolina State Health Plan
- BCBS of South Carolina (All products)
- Beech Street
- Carolina Care Plan/Medical Mutual
- Cigna (All products)
- Coventry Healthcare
- First Health Network
- Great West
- Health Net Federal Services
- Humana Gold Choice (Medicare Advantage) eff. 3/1/13
- MedCost Preferred Network
- Medicaid of North Carolina
- Carolina Access of NC – PCP authorization required.
- EDS Federal – PCP authorization required for new patient.
- NC Health Choice
- Medicaid of South Carolina – PCP authorization required for new patient.
- Absolute Total Care
- Medicare North Carolina
- MedicareSouth Carolina
- Railroad Medicare
- Medicare Choice – Partners HMO – PCP authorization required.
- Multiplan Network
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS) Network
- Premier Health Systems – PPO
- Primary Physician Care
- Secure Horizons (Medicare Advantage) UHC
- Prime – PCP authorization required
- UMWA Health and Retirement Funds
- United Health Care
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veterans Administration
- Wellpath – All products
About Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center:
Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center is the area’s largest asthma and allergy practice made up entirely of board-certified physicians. Our allergy specialists treat patients of all ages for a range of conditions including food allergy, drug allergy, insect allergy, and asthma. We are committed to providing a high standard of expertise in allergy treatment and asthma care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations including SouthPark, Ballantyne, Lake Norman, Monroe, Gastonia, and Rock Hill.
Other Lake Norman Locations:
15940-C Northcross Drive
Huntersville, NC, 28078
311 Williamson Rd, Suite 100
Mooresville, NC, 28117
Healthy Living Tips From Dr. Lemke
Monday : 8am - 5pm (Closed for Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm))
Tuesday : 8am - 5pm (Closed for Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm)
Wednesday : 8am - 5pm (Closed for Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm)
Thursday : 8am - 5pm (Closed for Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm)
Friday : 8am - 5pm (Closed for Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm)