Susan Irvin Featured
19726 Zion Ave. Cornelius NC United States
About Susan Irvin
Law Firm: Irvin Law Group
Susan Irvin has over 30 years of experience in her practice areas of commercial real estate and land use law. She is rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale – Hubbell Peer Review Ratings*, is named a Top Rated Lawyer in Land Use and Zoning Law (Martindale – Hubbell) and is a member of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite. A graduate of Duke University, Susan obtained her law degree from the University Of Texas School Of Law.
- Kennedy Covington Lobdell & Hickman, L.L.P., Charlotte, North Carolina
- Perry, Patrick, Farmer & Michaux, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Hays & Anson, Austin, Texas
- Joseph, Rider & Cameron, Austin, Texas
- University of Texas School of law, J.D., 1983
- Duke University, B.A., 1979
- North Carolina
- New York
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property and Land Use Sections
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Board Member and Committee Member, Our Towns of North Mecklenburg – Iredell Habitat for Humanity
- Chancellor, Western North Carolina Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, Davidson United Methodist Church
- Commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions, including negotiation, title and closing of transactions
- Commercial lease agreements
- Protective covenants, restrictions and cross easement agreements for commercial developments
- Commercial condominium creation
- Commercial real estate loan transactions
- All aspects of commercial property acquisition, development, sale and post-closing matters
- Rezonings for mixed-use developments, multi-family projects, office parks, residential developments, shopping centers, communications facilities and other commercial developments.
- Text amendments to zoning and unified development ordinances
- Subdivision approvals through the governmental processes
- Approval of development agreements
- Appeals and interpretations of zoning decisions and determinations
- All aspects of the governmental processes required for development and entitlement of a variety of commercial projects.
About Irvin Law Group:
Irvin Law Group offers decades of legal expertise in commercial real estate zoning and land use. We create value for our clients by delivering high quality legal services without the burdensome structure of a large firm.
Irvin Law Group has built a reputation for obtaining superior results for its clients through efficient and effective representation. Our focus is to deliver consistently excellent legal services in entitlements, land use and commercial real estate transactions and to understand our clients’ needs and goals whether they’re a landowner, developer or buyer. Our clients value our personal approach, accessibility, responsiveness and professionalism.
Expert Advice from Susan Irvin
Awarded for 13 years (Martindale Hubbell), the highest possible Peer Review rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
America's Most Honored Lawyers