Todd Hamilton, DDS Featured
7482 Waterside Crossing Blvd. Suite 201 Denver NC
About Dr. Hamilton:
Dr. Todd Hamilton practices orthodontia at Hamilton & Whitecotton Orthodontics in Denver.
Dr. Hamilton loves creating beautiful smiles! His life has been impacted greatly by his patients, his staff, and the orthodontic profession.
Dr. Hamilton’s grandfather was a dentist, his father was an orthodontist, and his brother is currently an orthodontist in Hickory, NC. Seeing his father’s passion for the profession helped him realize at an early age that he wanted to become an orthodontist.
Dr. Hamilton has been providing excellent orthodontic care since 1986. He attended the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill where he received his undergraduate degree in Psychology, his dental degree, and completed his residency in Orthodontics. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and is active in many professional and civic organizations.
Dr. Hamilton maintains memberships in the American Dental Association, the North Carolina Association of Orthodontists, the Southern Association of Orthodontists, the American Association of Orthodontists, the North Carolina Dental Society, and the Lincoln Dental Society.
In giving back to the community, Dr. Hamilton has been involved with the development of Sally’s YMCA and believes strongly in supporting local schools. He is also a co-founder of the county’s first nonprofit dental clinic known as “Lincoln Dental Health Services.” He is a longtime supporter and lay leader at The Barnabas Center counseling ministry in Charlotte. Dr. Hamilton also volunteers and provides sealants for underprivileged children in Lincoln County with the Give Kids a Smile program each year.
Dr. Hamilton and his wife Betsy have been married since 1981 and have three grown children, Matthew, Megan and Phillip. They also have six grandchildren, Kyleigh Alyssa, Hannah, Eian, Tatem, Indigo and August, and a Golden Retriever named Bentley. They are members of Lake Forest Church here in Denver. In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and family as well as hiking, golfing, yard work, and traveling.
- Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Two-Phase Treatment
- Adolescent Treatment
- Adult Treatment
- Surgical Orthodontics
Call the office for more information.
This place is awesome! Every time we visit or call, the staff is positive, professional, and friendly. They have made my daughter feel special and well cared for every step of the way. Her braces came off today and the results are amazing! I wouldn’t take my kids anywhere else.–Teri
This is absolutely without a doubt the BEST orthodontic practice for your child and/or your orthodontic needs! I have driven over an hour for two years for both of my children to receive the most meticulous and precise care. The entire team from check-in to orthodontist are so warm and welcoming and they honestly want to give your child the most beautiful smile possible. We have been treated with the most loving and professional hands. Thank you for making this experience so easy and amazing!–Kevin
Loved the kindness and the professionalism! My daughter was very nervous about getting braces on and they walked her through every step of the way by explaining what they were doing and what to expect. They worked with her and explained in detail how to care for them as well as a timeline of what was to come. My daughter left confident in her bottom braces. Because she is having to do hers in steps, she isn’t afraid to come back in a couple of weeks. We even received a call later yesterday evening from Dr. Hamilton; not a nurse or an assistant, but a doctor called to check in on her and her pain. He even left a number if needed to contact someone after hours. Would definitely recommend.–Katie
The entire team at Hamilton Orthodontics set the standard for patient care. As a dental assistant for 25 years, I have seen the beautiful results of their work and would not consider taking my daughter anywhere else for her orthodontic needs. This team is the best of the best!–D. Heller
About Hamilton & Whitecotton Orthodontics
So what truly makes Hamilton & Whitecotton Orthodontics special?
- Dr. Hamilton and Dr. Whitecotton both received their dental degree and completed a three-year residency in Orthodontics at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill which is one of the premiere orthodontic programs in the world.
- Dr. Hamilton has more than 30 years of experience in providing patients with comprehensive orthodontic care. As a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, he is dedicated to the pursuit of continuing education in order to provide the highest quality of evidence-based orthodontic treatments to his patients. Four staff members have been with him for over 25 years. The result is a team of experienced professionals who are commited to providing personal, efficient, and quality treatment for each patient.
- Your care plan will be designed with your specific goals and needs in mind, and you’ll receive individual attention from Dr. Hamilton or Dr. Whitecotton at each and every appointment. Your smile should be as unique as you are!
- All team members regularly attend continuing education courses and are OSHA, HIPAA, and CPR certified.
- We use a unique patient manager program to improve your treatment result. Each patient is assigned to one of our patient families. Each family has a patient “coach” who under the doctors’ supervision, will assist with the majority of adjustments, monitor oral hygiene, and focus on the details of the treatment plan. Each of our patient coaches is a skilled orthodontic assistant. The patient family coach gives a built-in support system that helps treatment go faster and easier. Parents and patients have one person they can call with questions or concerns. Parents know that they have an advocate for their child.
- We hope that all of our patients are comfortable with their treatment and enjoy the lively, fun atmosphere in our office! You’ll love our giant salt-water fish tank, video games, frequent contests, and great giveaways. We want to help you achieve a great smile and have fun along the way!
- Participation and cooperation are important parts of acheiving an excellent orthodontic result. To reward our patients’ efforts we have Patient Rewards and Kids Club Programs. These programs are easy and fun! Earn points at each visit for things like excellent hygiene, good cooperation, having teeth cleaned at your dentist, wearing your Hamilton & Whitecotton Ortho t-shirt to your appointments, referring friends and so much more. Once you have earned enough points you can exchange those points for your choice of gift cards from lots of different stores! You can play games on our rewards hub as well as enter contests. It’s an exciting way to get rewarded for being a great patient!
- Open communication is the key to success! Since this is a team effort, we welcome any questions or concerns you may have about your orthodontic care. Communicaton is critical to a successful orthodontic result!
- Convenient no interest payment plans, appointment reminders, and 24-hour online access to your account information help to make your entire orthodontic process is as easy as possible.
Healthy Living Facts, Tips & Tools From Dr. Hamilton
Monday : 8am - 5pm
Tuesday : 8am - 5pm
Wednesday : 8am - 5pm
Thursday : 8am - 5pm