Contributed by Kimberly Fulford, Regency On Time Advantage
Depending on the type of environment and industry a business is in, uniforms for the staff can have a tremendous and positive impact on both employees and customers. Below are some of the top reasons to dress your employees in branded apparel:
- Create a professional business image. First impressions are extremely important and can build consumer confidence in your brand.
- Self-Promotion.When employees wear uniforms displaying your logo and company name, they become walking billboards for you, promoting your company for “free.”
- Promotes Team Environment.Uniforms can create a culture of team spirit and belonging among your staff, and a team that works together is more productive.
- Enhanced customer service.Work uniforms make it much easier for customers to identify your staff and approach them with questions, information, and purchases.
- Benefits Employees.Employer-provided uniforms save employees money by not having to buy clothes that they’ll wear just for work and time by cutting out the “what will I wear today?” dilemma.
Do you want to offer branded apparel and/or scrubs to your employees? Regency On Time Advantage has developed an easy-to-use, online platform that can be customized to meet your branding standards, including your embroidered company logo. You can even offer coupons to your employees! Email me at [email protected] to set up a call to learn more about our turnkey solution or visit http://regency-on-time-advantage.business.site/.